02 April 2010

*Trying to be a Super Hero*



(Artwork by ComfortLove on Deviantart.com)

So when I started this blog, I was doing it as an informative step by step on starting a clothing/accessories line. Then the Creative Ambitions Night of Fashion was thrown at me, and I am attempting to seize the opportunity...

First I had planned on starting an accessory line and later a clothing line, but with the show, I am starting both a clothing line and an accessory line at once. My main focus right now is still on creating and making my accessory line successful. However, a lot has changed because of the show. The order of steps I had originally planned have been thrown all out of whack, but I guess that is how the industry, and life for that matter, goes. It has been a huge amount of work, I mean, I knew it was going to be, but DANG!! It has taken over every aspect of my life; I did expect it to do this, but I did believe that I would at least have time to breathe. HaHaHaaaaaa, I was wrong!



The Creative Ambitions show is in 35 days, and I wish I had at least 75 days! I still have so much to do!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!

Here is an updated plan on what I hope to accomplish in time for the show...

April 10- All garments completed, excluding a few zippers and closures
April 13- All zippers/closures completed
April 15- Logo designed, Business cards designed
April 16- Business cards ordered, Fictitious name filed online,Begin show accessories
April 19- Necessary legal documents applied for/ filed,
April 20- Etsy store completely ready to open
April 21- Website active, Facebook page active
April 28- Show jewelry/accessories completed excluding handbags
May 1- Etsy store open with very limited stock
May 4- Show handbags completed
May 3-6- Build stock for Etsy store, Last minute show details
May 7- CEATIVE AMBITIONS FASHION SHOW aka lose my mind & have a nervous breakdown

No personal calls or outings until after May 7!!! lol...seriously

(I do not claim ownership of the photo in this post)