09 April 2010

Pricing Screen Printing

Finally got a chance to go price screen printing places for my T-Shirts. The town I live in is small so a variety of choices is more of a non-exist. The first place was smaller; I had looked at their website and saw that they could order some organic T-shirts for me, but there was not any information on shipping times and such. So I went there to speak with them in person, and the woman working there could not answer my questions. The owner is out of town for two-weeks (Don't have enough time to wait, and the other employee would not be back until Tuesday sooooo...

On to the next place...
The receptionist here was extremely helpful and friendly-- I think I could have hugged her! lol So now the T-shirts are priced (a little higher than expected)and I plan to place my order on Monday. They should be done in 5-7 days after placing the order! Yay Yay!!!

Note:
Tried to make a new kind of draped hoodie last night/early early this morning. Really not coming out the way I expected, almost a failure. Pray it can be salvaged because starting over would be pooper-scoopers!!!

Daily Concern:
How am I going to do the finishing on my swimsuits? I'm missing the zigzag foot on my Kenmore sewing machine, my serger will not work due to no cover stitch capability, and my other sewing machine is useless in sewing knits...