10 April 2010

***Inspiration-Awaaaaaaaaaaayyy***

Last night, well actually around four this morning, inspiration struck and struck hard. I was up working until 7:30am!!! Hmmm, why can't inspiration strike at a more decent hour? But that's OK because I came up with the most amazing logo in all of logo historia!!! Yay!! Yes, the brag queen is taking over right now, but seriously, this is the most amazing logo. Can't wait to get new business cards, T-shirts, signs, stationary etc printed with this amazingness! As soon as I edit my digital version, I will post it for all my readers, yes, all three of them. HaHaHaaaa

So for today, Inspiration Awaaaaayyy!!!

Notes: Hair and Make-up called me this morning about a consultation. Must call them back before 4pm. Gotta get my hair and make-up ideas together.

Daily Concern:
I am way behind where I want to be, but with my logo finished early I think it all balances out. Hope it does anyways...

Remember, be so LEGENDARY that they have LORE about you!