28 April 2010

** Look-book Photo-shoot**


*Cassie doing Laura's Makeup*


*Taking over the bathroom at the Wingate Hotel in Destin*


*Some of the Makeup*


*Caleb doing Ashley's Hair*


*Okeye Showing Lauren how to Pose* lol

The photoshoot went great. Thank you to Cassie & Caleb for doing hair & makeup, awesome job!! Thanks so much!!

Jeremy thanks for styling, and keeping everything running smoothly.

Thank you to Ashley, Lauren, & Laura for being such wonderful, fun models.

Thanks to my brother, Javan, for filming the drama. lol

Many thanks to my sister for being such a great assistant!

And thank you, thank you, thank you to Okeye for shooting such amazing pictures! Can't wait to do this again soon!!

After the show I will post more background pics of the shoot and a video. Sorry I can't post it all now, but I can't release photos of the garments before the show. Sorry sorry, you'll all just have to wait...

Daily Concern: Do I have enough time to finish all the accessories I want to create for the show?