24 April 2010

**6ft Tall feet**


Cutting out a bikini

Running out of thread because I've been serging till my fingers bleed!

Making beads

Today I tried my hand at creating a woven belt, and I have to say it turned out pretty nice. Yay!! Also been working on swimsuits all day and tweaking some of my other garments for the shoot tomorrow.

Also called a few people today to see if they could get a couple models for the fashion show because I am still short a few girls. It's starting to look like I may have to pull one of the garments from the show so that I can have enough girls. Pray that I have enough models, please!

If all goes well, tomorrow is the photoshoot, finally!! I called up two of my cousins to do hair and makeup. Now I know for sure we'll have stylist there this time. Another thing, several of my models do not have black heels for the shoot. What the heck? I thought black heels were a requirement to be a woman! I would let my models borrow some of my 70+ pairs, but their all almost 6ft tall! Just in case you didn't know, 6ft tall feet do not fit in 5'2" feet aka my baby shoes! lol So I had to run over to my friend's house and borrow several pairs. Thank God for friends that love shoes!! Thanks Cole, I'll get them back to you safely.

It really is non-stop work. I need a vacation! But that's not going to happen because I have four clients lined up for me to do projects for them as soon as the show is over. Projects ranging from painting portraits to alterations to creating wedding garments. After the show, I plan on slowing and soon actually stopping with the other projects. That way all my time will be focused on making this clothing line and the accessory line successful.

Daily Concerns:
Will I get any sleep tonight? Will the photoshoot go smoothly? I'm freaking out a little bit here!!