04 May 2010

Business Cards, Websites, & Finances

Got my new business cards printed, Yay!!! Thanks to my "big sis" Brandi who pulled some strings at Speedee Printing and got them printed speedeely. lol Yes, I know, corny joke. :-P

Finished up some more accessories for the show.

And lastly, finished the websites for both my accessory line and my new clothing line!
Check out
Rehcy & Rehcy Vonne

Now for the bad, due to serious time constraints, I will not have time to make handbags for the fashion show. :-( So I am planning to launch those in the next collection that will hopefully be releasing in the fall.
Also, money is very tight, & because of that, some of the legal steps that I wanted to complete before the show will have to be completed after the show. Other paying projects have had to be put on hold due to the fashion show, and I have not been able to take on any new clients. So I'd better make some sells after the show, or...

Daily Concern: Finishing everything I want to finish in time for the show.