01 March 2010

On with New Producers

Hey Everyone!

All attempts at convincing the original producer to continue with the show have failed. With that said, I will now entertain an overused cliche...THE SHOW MUST GO ON!!!

I have spoken once with the new producer in charge. He seems to have his stuff together, so I'm happy about that. However, with all the chaos going on, my work has suffered, and I am now about a week behind. Hopefully God will help me catch up!!

Also, with the new producer, the main benefactor has been changed to the Boys & Girls Club, with a smaller donation going to the American Cancer Society. I'm wondering how this will change our audience and sponsors. Different people will be interested in supporting the Boys & Girls Club, than were wanting to support the American Cancer Society. I don't know...

Working Hard on Dreams!