25 March 2010

Model, Store Grand Opening, & Sew Sew Sew



(Here is a one of the show garments in progress.)

This past weekend I went to a wedding an found another model, so that brings the count up to 6 out of 11. Whoo Hoo! In other news, lets see...there's been sewing, patterning, and more ummm sewing! Yay!! lol

Last Friday, was the Grand Opening/Re-opening of the store that sells my art and accessories. It is now under new ownership and a new name, Artesano Jewels. I sold some accessories! Whoo hoo!!

As far as the show is going, all three designers are madly working on completing their lines and we are planning to do a model practice and fittings the first week of April. Also we will be shooting look books of our lines sometime in April. I have to figure out what I want to have as the theme, style, look etc. Hmmm, what to do...