27 July 2010

**Unpreparedness, Eeeek!!!!**

So today I was contacted about a pretty awesome opportunity, problem is, I don't know if I will be able to be ready for it in time. That's what I get for procrastinating and not taking advantage of spare time. I do not have much information about the opportunity yet, but I will post it as soon as I find out more details.

In other news, I have been revamping my portfolio in order to apply for some design jobs. (I am in need of a little more in the financial department.) One bad thing and also good thing about being self-employed is that it is up to you how much you earn, no set salary, all depends on how hard you push yourself.

Also, met a beautiful model through an acquaintance. Yay!! I super love her face!!

Daily Concern: "If you want time, you must make it." quote by Charles Bixton