19 May 2010

**After the show, onto The Fuss**



Now that I've taken an almost two week vacation, whew, I feel so rested, and back to work I go...

After the show is said and done, and you think your stress is gone. HA HA HAAAA, yes, I am laughing at myself, because now comes even more work...

Trying to find buyers, as well as, get my line placed in local stores and boutiques.

I had been talking to an amazing local boutique in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida called The Fuss. The manager Caroline is awesome, trendy, and fun. Three things I admire in a girl! lol The boutique has crazy fantastic clothing and accessories, and they will now be selling some REHCY accessories!!! Yay!!!! Thanks so much to the Fuss, Lauren, & Caroline.

If you are in the area of Santa Rosa Beach, Florida then check out
THE FUSS Boutique
6 Watercolor Blvd Suite 101A
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
32459

In other news, I'm working on getting REHCY VONNE placed in a few boutiques. I'll keep everyone updated. Also looking into some manufacturing options for some of the REHCY VONNE pieces.