18 July 2012

PHOTO DiARY: JULY 2012



Row of earrings to go to the Artesano boutique in Fort Walton Beach, FL


Sketch from Rehcy Vonne Spring 2013 Collection


Making some leather butterfly earrings.


Here's a little something from outside my work life, a little statue before he is re-painted. I'm doing my living room in all white! Heck yeah, can't touch this! :-P


More home decor items before they are re-painted white.


During painting process


More painting


Essentials to the pattern making process: paper, measuring tape, scissors, peach, ruler, and most importantly, Stargate SG 1. 


Day I first got my ping-pong table. Notice that moon-pie?


Pic from NYC trip. My love and I on Liberty Island. Also the picture I used on the "my story" page for my wardrobe stylist website.


Some of the fabrics for the Rehcy Vonne Fall 2012 collection