11 July 2012

ORGANIZED CHAOS

As I fondly refer to it, organized chaos covers the 9 foot by 5 foot ping-pong table, re-purposed as my design desk. Feathers, hammer, strips of scrap leather, more feathers, and a mound of vintage clothing left to upload for Frankie Marie by Rehcy are among the items in front of me. It's 10:00 pm, and I still have over 4 hours of work left on my must-get-done list for the day, not to mention a Spanish lesson and a 90 min workout. You're welcome to do the math...

Such is the life a fashion designer building her brand.

Oh if I didn't love what I do... well, lucky for me, I do.  :-)

Now for a preview of what I've been working on today...


New REHCY by Anna Maria, Leather and feathers, multi-strand headband. (Headband photos by BLK)



Some awesome new tops for FRANKIE MARIE by Rehcy


Photographing REHCY VONNE menswear inspired, pleated trousers.



"There isn't a person anywhere who isn't capable of doing more than he thinks he can."
Quote by Henry Ford