02 January 2012

Backstage & Snaps of Brooklyn Fashion Weekend NYC!!!





Assistant/Lil' Sis slaving away at 5:00am to help finish accessories for the show.
Awe, so sweet!  


One of my fav models getting her nails done for the show. Absolutely love her!
Reminded me of my models back home. So nice and with a great sense of humor. 
Love you girls.


One of my models backstage.
Posin' and don't even know it. A true model through and through.



One of my assistants actin' up.
Keesh, get your self together!



Look from the Kimono preentation.
(Didn't my Baby do a great job with the photography? ha ha
He tried though. Thanks, my Baby Love. xxox )


Final walk from the High-school Eco collection.
Some talented youngsters here!

Happy 2012 peoples!!!!!!!!

"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day."
Quote by Edith Lovejoy Pierce