08 January 2012

Backstage Pass- WARNING NUDE MODELS AHEAD ha!

Here is your own personal BACKSTAGE PASS to the Swinskey, Roarie-yum, and Lola R shoot.
Warning: this post does include "nudity".

I have to say, this was the most entertaining photoshoot that I've participated in thus far. It was my first time working with the lovely and insane-in-a-good-way, Roarie-yum and the awesome Doug Swinskey. 
The shoot started with me getting completely lost and ending up in the wrong town. Yea, that's me, terrible at directions. When I finally make it to location, Roarie and Lola, are running around slightly manic. ha ha! I believe many energy drinks must have been involved. They were quite entertaining. :-D Also, Doug introduces himself saying, "Hi, I'm Doug Swinskey, and I haven't slept in 48 hours so please excuse me if I seem a little out of it." Oh lord, what have I gotten myself into. 
The shoot went on to include lots of "Roarie, stop dancing! I'm trying to put this dress on you. I have safety pins, and I will use them!" "Roarie, put the clothes back on, this is a fashion shoot not a nude shoot!" "Lola, how do you handle this insanity all the time?!" ha ha haa!! Great times!!
Thank you, Lola for introducing me to them.



Swinskey shooting Miss Lola R
Love how the lighting what the sun was doing for these shots!


A rare moment: Roarie-yum with clothes actually on!


"Yep, a headdress is all you actually need."
Roarie giving fashion advice to Lola.
(Sorry about the blurriness)


Vogue!


Another blurry shot, she's workin' it though!


Roarie-yum reiterating that a headdress is all you need. 
Best shot of the day! Crazy!


Can't wait to see the final shots!


Finally got her to lose the headdress! But of course, still no clothing!

Thanks a million to Doug Swinskey, Lola R, and Roarie-yum!

"Live dangerously, and you live right."
Quote by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe