06 February 2010

Model Casting & Grandma in Stilettos

Yesterday we had the first day of the model casting for the fashion show for the American Cancer Society. Only a very small amount of people auditioned, and now I'm a little worried that we will not have enough models for the show. Looks like we're going to have to scrounge up more some how...GRANDMA!!!! :-P Tomorrow will be a better day, right?

In business news... I am registering to take a Starting a Business seminar at the Small Business Development Center at the University of West Florida. My contact with the center recommended the seminar to me. It cost $35.00, and I'm broke so it better be worth it!! lol

Other than that, I have been working on some garments and accessories for the show. (Will post pictures soon)

Lots of work, and lack of sleep!!! An assistant/intern definitely is needed, and I will be taking on one soon.

Tips for the day:
Girls, when you show up for a model casting, make sure you bring a pair of heels with you and stand up straight, please.