12 January 2010

Fashion Show

Hey Hey,

First off today, the SBA called me today, but I missed the call. Wow, they contacted me a lot quicker than I expected! I returned the call, and left a message on the woman's answering machine that contacted me. Hopefully, I'll be able to speak with someone tomorrow.

Now for some exciting news... I will be showing a clothing collection along with my accessories in a fashion show for the benefit of the American Cancer Society on 7 May 2010!! A friend of mine, Tim, is putting on this show in honor of his late mother. This is going to be a whole lot of work!! Exciting though!!

Tim and I met today to go over some paperwork and deadlines for the show. I signed a contract stating that in the event that I do not meet the deadlines/requirements I would not be allowed to participate. Better get on it!! lol This will be the first show I've done since college. Have to say I'm a bit nervous!! :-P

I'll keep you guys up to date on the goings on in preparation for the show.

Exciting, exciting!!!