13 February 2013

STYLED TO ROCK APPLiCATiON

So in the past two months I was invited to apply to "Styled to Rock" by three different casting producers for the show, and I finally gave in and applied last week. 
Thanks to all of them for inviting me and pushing me to apply!

"Styled to Rock" is a fashion competition television show produced by Rihanna! What?! It's similar to Project Runway, except you design stage garments for super celebs like Kanye, Katy Perry, and Rihanna. The show has already had one season in the UK, and this year will have the first season of the US version.

The idea of being on the show is very exciting, and terrifying at the same time. However, don't get to excited yet, I've only applied, and I won't know if I'm in or not for a few weeks or months, but I'll announce here if I make it to the next stage in the application process. 
The pictures above are a few of the pics I sent in on my application.