25 October 2012

WEEK AT THE STUDiO: PUMPKINING AND BIRTHDAYS



I have decided that pumpkin patches are one of my most favorite places. Here I coined the verb "to pumpkin" or "going pumpkining" meaning to go gather pumpkins for fall decor. 


My beautiful birthday flowers from my Love. :-*


A new 1970s treasure for Frankie Marie. Love this skirt!


Amazing vintage necklace. Available soon at Frankie Marie by Rehcy.


Our pumpkin loot. So much fun with one of my fav peeps, Peculiar Pigeon.


Painting a shelf, this is after the first coat. Can't wait to show you the completed project!



Carving Pumpkana the Pumpkin King!


Shooting a silk dress from our Rehcy Vonne 2012 collection. Didn't my Love take some great pics?!

Krylon, you are a miracle worker! Love you!


"I think, at a child's birth, if a mother could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift should be curiosity."
Quote by Eleanor Roosevelt