02 August 2012

DAY AT THE STUDiO: LATE NiGHT ViSiTORS


A few new treasures for Frankie Marie


My late night celebrity visitor, Mr. Geico Gecko, himself.
(He scared me to death!)


Awesome 1970s earrings for Frankie Marie. Love, love, love them. Totally woodland fairy thought inducing. They make me wanna put flowers in my hair and dance through the forrest.
(available here)


Absolute necessity for successful fashion illustration, Prismacolor pencils.


 My super quick and easy, make-shift, chicken fajitas and some baked potato wedges for the Irish little Irish girl in me. All my "cooking" is super simple because cooking is yucky! 
(Ingredients: Chopped bell peppers; Tyson grilled chicken chunks; home-grown, sliced banana peppers; torn chedder cheese slices; and Mission flower tortillas)


“If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay at home.”
Quote by James Michener (on travel)