10 January 2011

Super-Sellers & Marketing Tips

Sold here at my Etsy.com store

A successful person makes their own way by working hard at something they love, learning from their mistakes, as well as, the mistakes of others, and by looking at how other successful people/companies succeeded.

Throughout the past week I have been reading up on marketing and promotional tips to make your online store a success. I've also examined the selling practices of Etsy.com's big time sellers. Until this week, I had nearly zero comprehension of the magnitude of success that can be gained by having an Etsy store with a decent marketing strategy. Wow, crazy!
These super-sellers have truly inspired me!

The one tip consistently given throughout my research...
HAVE AMAZING PICTURES!!
Other tips included:
Use Facebook, blogs, and other networking sites to promote your products
Find your niche
Offer special promotions or giveaways

Now time for me to get on it, and market, market, market!!

For further reading, try these informative articles:


Daily Concern: Marketing, obviously!

"To change one's life:
Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly.
No exceptions."

Quote by William James