23 October 2010

Preparing for the 2011 Collections & Show

Alright, here is my tentative schedule for the next five months. We are shooting to have the 2011 Creative Ambitions show in March. Eeeek!!! Five months to complete the Rehcy Vonne & Rehcy 2011 collections!

October-
*Complete preliminary sketches
*Edit Rehcy Vonne Jeans fit
*Create new jeans muslins

November-
*Pattern & sew 40% of collection

December-
*Pattern & Sew 80% of collection
*Pull out hair & age 10 years in a month! lol

January-
*Complete 100% of Rehcy Vonne collection
*Design Rehcy accessories
*Complete 30% of Rehcy accessories

Febuary-
*Model search/auditions
*Complete 100% Rehcy Accessories

I know it's ambitious, but I've done it before!
Now let's see how it close I stick to this schedule...

Daily Concern: Why does time fly by so dang quickly?!! Sheesh!! Give me a break!!!

"Whether it’s the best of times or the worst of times, it’s the only time we've got."
Quote by Art Buchwald