26 August 2010

One Step is Never Just One

Got the Rehcy Vonne photos from the photographer, Yay!!! Thanks Okeye!! So that's one step completed... oh wait... now I have to find a conversion program for the CR2 format that the photos came in!! Then convert the photos, edit the photos, load the photos...hmm, it's always more than just one simple step. I'll get photos up for you guys as soon as I get my butt to work on it!

As for the confirming a salon to do the hair & make-up for the SBDC show, still working on that. Have one interested, but the boss lady is out of town until Tuesday. Let you know how it goes. Keep your fingers crossed, hey, maybe even your toes too! I need all the luck I can get!!! :-P

"I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage. They've experienced pain and bought jewelry."
Quote by Rita Rudner